Starting Date: September 2022
Role: Full-time, permanent
Location: Dulwich, SE22
Rate: HLTA £24,000 - £26,000
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding primary school, based in based leafy Dulwich. We are looking for an experienced, motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to join a friendly staff and who is prepared to become part of the school community long-term. Able to deliver well-structured curriculum music lessons, music assemblies’ and extra-curricular activities, such as music club performances and festivals run by the school choir. The school has a fantastic and supportive headteacher with a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- All lesson planning
- CPD support
- Performance and Loyalty Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in an outstanding school, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such