Starting Date: Spring Term 2023
Role: 4 days a week
Location: Dulwich SE22
Rate: £135-£162 per day
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding Primary school based in leafy Dulwich. We are looking for an experienced, motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to join their friendly team who is prepared to become part of the school community long-term.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach the music curriculum and passionate about music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. They also need to be able to deliver well-structured music assemblies and extra-curricular activities, such as music club performances and festivals run by the school choir.
The successful candidate will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher at the school with a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such