Starting Date: September 2022
Role: 4 days a week
Location: Dulwich, SE22
Rate: £135 - £162 per day
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding primary school, based in based leafy Dulwich. We are looking for an experienced, motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to join a friendly staff and who is prepared to become part of the school community long-term. Able to deliver well-structured curriculum music lessons and music assemblies’ and organise extra-curricular activities, such as music club performances and festivals run by the school choir. The school has a fantastic and supportive headteacher with a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities
If you believe you are the person who can excel in this role, this opportunity will provide an exciting and rewarding challenge. If you have a proven track record, are passionate about your craft and looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the role for you! Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such