Position: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September 2022
Role: 4 days a week
Location: Enfield - North London
Rate: £140-£165 per day
About Our School
A large, vibrant primary school is looking to bring in a fabulous, creative, flexible and positive Music Teacher to join their high-achieving, incredibly dedicated teaching team! Our school is committed to maintaining its exceptionally high standard of music provision and can boast that music and singing are at the heart of the school, incorporating an orchestra, choirs and instrumental tuition.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach curriculum music in a fun and challenging way, passionate about music, dynamic classroom practitioners and have the ability to run singing assemblies and choirs. Also prepared to join the school community, drive the music provision and work in harmony with the leadership team. Does this sound like you?
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced music room
- 1 year UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to make music fun
What 1st Note Education offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching and mentoring
- Training and development opportunities
- Networking with like-minded music professionals
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in an outstanding school, then we want to hear from you. Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such