Starting Date: September 2022
Role: 2 days a week
Location: London Borough of Enfield
Rate: £135-£165 per day
About Our School
Our client is a friendly two-form entry CofE primary school who seek an experienced and passionate music teacher to maintain and build on its exceptionally high standards of music provision. This is a key role within the school, our school has an orchestra, choir that regularly sing in the local church, singing assemblies, choir performances and festivals are an important part of the role.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach the curriculum and be passionate about music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner and have the ability to inspire students to achieve the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages singing across the whole school.
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- A wide variety of musical instruments, a well-resourced music room
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years of UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to teach Piano an advantage
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community
If you are a Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in an outstanding school, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such