¬†** 2 days per week Wednesday/Thursday
** Excellent primary Schools
** Contract immediate start
** Rates Negotiable ¬†
About the job
¬†Our client is an outstanding Primary school, looking for an outstanding experienced music teacher to play a key role within school engage the children in the curriculum. The school has an excellent reputation with excellent resources and an active commitment to maintaining its high standard of music provision across the school.
If you are driven, and can create an inspiring, motivating and stimulating learning environment so all can learn through their musical experiences to encourage students to have confidence in and to enjoy expressing their musical self.
To be, considered for this opportunity, you MUST be able to fulfil the following criteria:
* Must have QTS
* 2 years UK classroom teaching experience
* Able to commit long-term
* Able to inspire and motivate children, and to improve their confidence with music
* A strong classroom manager
* To work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children
* Able to demonstrate the ability to makes Music fun, inspiring and encourage results