Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: October half term
Role: 1/2 a day a week
Location: AL9 Hertfordshire
Rate: 70 per day
About Our School
Our client is a lovely thriving village Primary school, they seek an experienced and fun Music Teacher to engage the children in the curriculum. You will work in collaboration with the instrumental tutors and will enjoy the support of friendly staff and a fantastic headteacher, with a real commitment to music.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 1 year UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- CPD training and coaching ongoing support
- Safeguarding training.
- Regular training and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
If you are an experienced classroom music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such