Starting Date: January 2023, for the academic year
Position: 1 day a week
Role: KS1&2 Music Teacher
Location: Hertfordshire (EN8)
About Our School
Our client is a lively primary school in Hertfordshire EN8, looking for a motivated, ambitious and experienced music teacher to play a key role within the school.
Our headteacher believes that music and singing should be at the heart of the school. The successful applicant will be confident in their ability to engage the children in the music curriculum and also run the school choir. They will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, with a real commitment to improving music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Classroom support – TA or Teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 2 years of UK curriculum teaching experience
- Strong classroom management
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- Ability to make music fun
- A full set of music lesson plans
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such