Starting Date: September for academic year
Position: 1/2 a day per week
Location: Hertfordshire (SG11)
About The Role
Our client is a lovely little village primary school close to Bishop’s Stortford, looking for a creative Music Teacher to engage the children in the curriculum and encourage singing for all. Our Ofsted “outstanding” school caters for its rural community with mixed age classes in spacious classrooms. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher and friendly staff.
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- CPD, coaching, safeguarding training
- Regular training and networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such