Starting Date: September 2022
Role: Full time, Permanent
Location: Kensington & Chelsea
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding Primary School based in the London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. It is an exceptionally well-resourced school, with a large music department. We require an experienced, motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to join our team. Applicants need to be confident in their ability to deliver the music curriculum, run music assemblies, coordinate peripatetic teachers, arrange school orchestra performances and festivals and run the school choir. Singing is at the heart of this school and you will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher with a real commitment to music provision.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Performing Arts specialist who has the necessary breadth of experience and expertise to direct the delivery of whole school improvements in Performing Arts.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of teaching Music, raising attainment in Performing Arts and narrowing the gap for vulnerable students. They will also have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work with and motivate a wide range of staff and students. The successful candidate will be a qualified, passionate and innovative leader.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in an outstanding school, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email email@example.com
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such