Starting Date: Immediate
Role: 3 day per week
Position: Academic Year (Maternity Cover)
Location: London Borough of Haringey
About Our School
Our school is an awesome and vibrant three-form entry primary school. A very successful and popular school with a strong focus on positive learning and high expectations for all children. An excellent opportunity for an exceptional Music Teacher to join a fabulously supportive team and deliver curriculum music and music assemblies, engage the children and maintain the exceptionally high standard of music provision across the school. Maternity cover for the academic year.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach and passionate about music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. Dynamic, self-motivated and able to drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities, in a fun and challenging way.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, very well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
- One year of UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such