Starting Date: Immediate
Position: 2 days a week
Role: KS1&2 Music Teacher
Location: Chiswick London Borough of Hounslow
Rate: £135 per day
About Our School
Our client is a lovely catholic primary school, looking for a motivated, experienced music teacher to play a key role within the school. Our headteacher wants to maintain their high standards of provision and keep music at the heart of this school.
You will engage the children in the curriculum from reception to year six, run the choir and work in collaboration with the instrumental tutors who deliver violin, flute, recorder and drums lessons. You will enjoy the support of friendly staff and a fantastic headteacher, with a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – TA or Teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments taught
- 1 year of UK curriculum teaching experience
- Good classroom management
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support and coaching
- Training and development opportunities
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such