Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: January 2022
Role: 2 & a half days a week
Location: Barnet area
About Our School
Our client is a lovely catholic Primary school seeking an experienced music teacher to play a key role within the school, deliver curriculum music two and a half days per week (Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday) including instrumental lessons. The ability to play piano is an advantage but not essential. Singing is at the heart of this school and a performing choir is an important part of the role. The school has an excellent resourced music room and is committed to maintaining its high standard of music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
Applicants need to be passionate about music and confident in their ability to teach curriculum music. You must be able to enthuse, motivate, and engage students. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way.
- 1 year UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to teach piano is an advantage
- Prepared to become part of the school community
If you are an experienced classroom music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via our website or for more information about this role and other opportunities, email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such