Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September - academic year
Role: 2.5 days a week
Location: Barnet area
About Our School
Our client is a lovely catholic Primary school seeking an experienced music teacher to play a key role within the school. The role includes delivering the music curriculum on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The ability to play piano is an advantage but not essential. Singing is at the heart of this school and choir performances and festivals are an important part of the role. The school has an excellent resourced music room and an active commitment to maintaining its high standard of music provision.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach curriculum music and passionate about Music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to self motivate as well as drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities.
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced music room
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to teach piano is an advantage
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such