Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September - academic year
Role: 3 days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lively Primary school who seek a motivated and ambitious music teacher to play a key role within the school, delivering curriculum music over two days and instrumental lessons over one. Having the ability to teach piano, guitar and drums are an advantage but are not essential. Our school works hard to create an environment where children will be happy, grow in self-confidence, thrive in the pursuit of excellence both inside the classroom and out and in encouraging children to develop their talents, discover new interests and prepare for the world beyond school. The school has an excellent resourced music room and an active commitment to maintaining its high standard of music provision.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach curriculum music and passionate about music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to self motivate as well as drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities.
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced music room
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to teach piano, guitar & drums an advantage
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such