Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September
Role: 2 days a week
Location: London Borough of Enfield
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding Primary school, looking for a motivated and ambitious Music Teacher to play a key role within the school. The successful candidate will engage the children in the curriculum to deliver whole school singing assemblies and ideally have some keyboard and music IT skills but not essential. This is a growing school lively school that has an excellent reputation committed to maintaining its very high standard of music provision. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic senior leadership team, who make a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic & well behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- CPD training and coaching ongoing support
- Safeguarding training.
- Regular training and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
If you are an experienced teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such