Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September 2021 academic year
Role: 2 days a week
About Our School
Our client is a lovely primary school who are seeking a motivated and ambitious music teacher to play a key role within the school. The right applicant will engage the children in the curriculum and deliver music assemblies, run a choir and coordinate music across the school. You will become part of the school team and be involved in extra-curricular events, shows and festivals. The school wishes to maintain its high standard of music provision inspiring all pupils to fulfil their musical potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments taught
- 1 year of UK curriculum teaching experience
- Good classroom management
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent day rates
- A full set of music lesson plans
- training to assist your professional development such as team teaching, coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash – refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such