Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September 2021 academic year
Role: 1 morning per week
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Rate: £70 per morning
About Our School
A thriving and popular single form entry school, our client has been in the times top 200 primary schools in England. All talents are recognised so all student feel successful, enjoys their learning, makes good progress and achieves their potential. They seek an experienced music teacher to deliver KS2 curriculum music and hope to be able to expand the role when covid restrictions are over. The school has an excellent reputation and has maintained its high standard of music provision for many years.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support
- A wide variety of musical instruments taught
- A well resourced music room
- 1 year of primary music teaching experience
- Aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent day rates, full compliance with AWR
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- training to assist your professional development such as team teaching, coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash – refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such