Job: Junior School Music Teacher
Starting Date: September
Role: 3 days a week
Location: London Borough of Redbridge
About Our School
Our client is a lively Junior based in the Redbridge area, looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly competent class teacher with a passion for developing young people’s music-making. This is your opportunity to bring your musical skills and talents and share these to inspire children and make a difference in musical education. Our school wants to achieve an extremely high standard of music provision to inspire all pupils to make outstanding progress and fulfil their musical potential.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic & well behaved children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- Comprehensive music lesson plans
- CPD training and coaching ongoing support
- Safeguarding training.
- Regular training and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
If you are an experienced teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such