Job: Music Teacher
Starting Date: September
Role: 4 days a week
About Our School
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Music Teacher to play a key role in this school delivering lessons Tuesday to Friday covering Maternity leave autumn and spring term possibly longer. Our client is a “good” school on the journey to “outstanding,” working hard to create an environment where children will be happy, grow in self-confidence, thrive academically and make the most of the many opportunities they offer. Striving for the pursuit of excellence both inside the classroom and out and in encouraging children to develop their talents, discover new interests and prepare for the world beyond school. The school has an excellent resourced music room and an active commitment to maintaining the high standard of music provision across the school.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach and passionate about Music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to self motivate as well as drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with SEN children.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced music room
- 1 years uk teaching experience
- Able to commit long term
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to make Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- A full set of music lesson plans
- The ongoing support of our qualified teacher advice team
- Observations and CPD
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- training and professional development opportunities
- Networking with likeminded music professionals
If you are a French teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such