Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Starting Date: Immediate
Role: 2 days a week
Location: Chiswick London Borough Hounslow
Rate: £130 per day
About Our School
Our client is a lovely Catholic Primary School who are seeking a motivated and experienced music teacher to play a key role within the school. Our headteacher wants to maintain their high standards of provision and keep music at the heart of this establishment.
You will teach the curriculum from reception to year six working in collaboration with the instrumental tutors who deliver violin, flute, recorder, and drums lessons. You will enjoy the support of friendly staff and a fantastic headteacher, with a real commitment to music.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support – TA or teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments taught
- A well-resourced music rooms
- 1 year of UK curriculum teaching experience
- Good classroom management
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of music lesson plans
- CPD support and coaching
- Training and networking opportunities.
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such