Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: Immediate
Role: Nursery, Reception, Year 1
Position: Tuesday Morning
Salary: £70 per Afternoon
About our School
Our client is an outstanding primary school; seek to appoint a dynamic and experienced teacher of music to cover the national curriculum across all abilities with Nursery, Reception, Year 1. Our school has close links with a London Orchestra delivering exceptional instrumental achievements with a commitment to achieve the same high standards in their curriculum music they will be flexible with the time table for the right teacher.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- A aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- One to one coaching
- Training and development opportunities
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such.