Start Date: Immediate Academic year
Role: 5 days per week
About our School
Our client is an outstanding four form entry Primary school, expanding to eventually offer primary and secondary school to give all its students an outstanding education! We need an outstanding experienced music teacher to play a key role. The role will cover primary curriculum KS1&KS2. You need to engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs. The school has an excellent reputation and will maintain its high standard of music provision across the school.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Classroom support a TA or a teacher
- Dedicated music room.
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- An inspirational, dynamic, committed person
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to improve children’s confidence and make Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such.