Job: Primary School Music Teacher ¬†
Start Date: 5th¬†September ‚Äì Academic year
Position: KS1&2 Music Teacher
Role:¬†4 days per week Tuesday to Friday
Salary: ¬£130 per day¬†
About the job
Our client is an excellent Primary school, looking for a experienced classroom practitioner to teach music and play a key role within school. Engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs throughout the year. The school is building an excellent reputation and an active commitment improving standard of music provision across the school.
Our school Offers
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Classroom support
- Dedicated¬† music room
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- A charismatic, spirited and committed person able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun and to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community ‚Äì eg involved with extra-curricular and community activities
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
Primary school, Music Teacher‚Äôs
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive ¬£100.00! See web site for detail