Start Date: September 2024
Role: Weekly Session
Location: Birmingham B12
Salary: £80 per session
About Our Role
We are currently seeking a specialist, Ukulele teacher confident in delivering high-quality whole class/group lessons for a primary school student. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, engaging, able to make music fun and encourage a lifelong love of music.
The successful applicant would work on a self-employed basis, for the academic year.
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- CPD, coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular training and networking events
- Personal ongoing mentoring support
If you are a Music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities email email@example.com
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now