Job: Primary School ukulele Tutor
Starting Date: Immediate Start
Position: Thursday Afternons
About Our School
Our client is a large vibrant primary school, looking for a motivated enthusiastic Ukulele tutor to work in school term time to teach whole class Y6 ukulele covering PPA time. The school is committed to maintaining a great music provision. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, who makes a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- Experience in working with large groups
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make Music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Support with professional development
- Coaching, safeguarding training.
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme.
- Personal ongoing support.
If you are a ukulele teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities email email@example.com.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such