Starting Date: November 2022
Role: Full-time, permanent
Location: Haringey, London
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding secondary school, based in Haringey. Truly reflective of the local area, our school is a community school and enjoys a great reputation both locally and nationally. They are looking for an enthusiastic teacher of music to work alongside the Director of Music to contribute to the continued development of the school music department.
With music at the heart of their vision, the school’s aim is to transform the lives of the students through a broad and personalised curriculum and the many enriching experiences made available to them. Music and Music Technology are taught at all Key Stages in the school, with the students achieving above national results each year.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Purpose built music centre
- Music teaching rooms, numerous practice rooms and a music hall for performances
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Fully equipped with iMacs allowing for both music and music technology teaching.
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately
- Able to work collaboratively
If you are a music teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such