Starting Date: Immediate
Role: 1 day a week (Wednesdays)
Teaching: Year 7 & 8
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
About Our School
Our client is an outstanding secondary school, in St Albans, Hertfordshire. They are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher of music to teach years 7 and 8, one day per week (Wednesdays).
Music is taught within a creative and fun atmosphere where students are encouraged to fulfil their potential in performing, listening and composing. As well as Music being a popular subject at GCSE, there are also many varied extracurricular opportunities available for students to explore.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A welcoming and calm environment which promotes a genuine love of learning
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Specialist music room which contains a suite of iMac computers and keyboards
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Dedicated practice rooms
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Exceptional subject knowledge
- Ability to make music fun
- Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient
- Proven track record
- Able to work collaboratively
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such