Job: SEN Music Teacher
Starting Date: January 2022
Role: Full time or Part time (job share)
Location: Wandsworth SW19
Rate: Negotiable - possibly permanent for right candidate
About Our School
Our School in Wandsworth educates pupils in both primary and secondary age groups who have either visual or sensory impairments. The specialist area of work is addressing sensory and physical difficulties. They are fortunate in having one of the largest and most highly specialist teams of professionals located together in the UK. Specialist teachers adopt an integrated and collaborative team approach to working with other specialists. Working together we aim to understand individual children’s strengths and needs and work in partnership with parents to enable pupils to achieve personalised goals.
The Ideal Applicant
- Must have teaching experience in either an SEN School/ Mainstream
- Music Teacher / Music Graduate / Teaching experience
- Must have taught SEN pupils
- Your teaching experience must be either within a mainstream or SEN school
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the UK curriculum
- You are a Good to Outstanding practitioner
- You can successfully plan, deliver & teach fun and engaging lesson
What 1st Note Education Offers
- Support with Lesson Plans
- Personal coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such