Position: SEN Primary School Music / Drama Teacher
Start Date: September ‚Äì Academic year
Role: 5 days per week
Location: Enfield ¬†
¬†About our School
Our client is an aspirational and inspiration Special Educational Need & Disability primary
school, looking for a dynamic enthusiastic imaginative experienced music /drama
teacher, to teach across the school and play a key role within the team.
Previous experience of working in a SEN school is highly desirable but a ‘Good’ Primary
Music/drama teacher with mainstream and a real desire to work in SEN will also be
considered for this role. You will be working with an average of 10 pupils per class and
full time Learning Support Assistants.
Our school Offers
¬†Our school provides an essential role shaping the lives of the young people in their care;¬†they endeavour to provide an environment that is welcoming and pleasant to work in, with professional, caring and committed staff, and ready access to specialist help. They are committed to providing the highest quality of education for our pupils and to developing their talents to the full. There by enabling them to lead happy, fulfilling and independent lives.
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- A charismatic, spirited and committed person able to inspire and motivate children
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community ‚Äì eg involved with extra-
- curricular and community activities
¬†What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter