Starting Date: Immediate
Rate: GLPC Scale 3, Points 5-6
About Our School
We have an exciting opportunity in a Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 11-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs. Our school is friendly, supportive and committed to teamwork. We are looking for an experienced SEN teaching assistant to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
- NVQ 2 (or equivalent childcare qualification) or a commitment to training towards this qualification
- Experienced in working with young people with Special Educational Needs and developing appropriate strategies to help them achieve their goals
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a practical approach to engaging pupils
- The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children and build on their successes
Our School Offers
- A welcoming and friendly community, providing an opportunity to work with a fantastic group of young people
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards of teaching and learning
- A team that works collaboratively to share expertise
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to support career progression
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such