Starting Date: September 2022
Role: Full Time - Permanent
Rate: MPS/UPS + SEND
About Our School
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced special education or primary trained teacher who can provide positive and stimulating learning experiences for our students whilst working in partnership with families and the school community. We are looking for a full-time class based teacher for a K.S. 4 class of 7 MLD/SLD learners. This role offers opportunities for professional development and leadership opportunities. Our school is a member of the British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD) and provides a person-centred curriculum adapted to each child and young person’s developmental and severe to complex learning needs, Autism, communication and sensory processing difficulties, and associated behaviours.
- Have attained Qualified Teaching Status.
- Have experience with the National Curriculum framework.
- Have experience in working with young people with special educational needs and developing appropriate strategies to help them achieve their goals.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a practical approach to engaging pupils.
- Experience preparing students for examinations and assessments.
Our School Offers
- A welcoming friendly community providing an opportunity to work with a fantastic group of young people
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards of teaching & learning
- Teaching teams work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Excellent supportive staff committed to achieving exceptionally high standards
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to support career progression
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Free coffee and tea provided
- Free on-site parking
- On-site lunches available to staff
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in an outstanding school, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such