Starting Date: September 2022
Role: Part-time (3 days a week) Permanent
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Rate: £26,948 - £42,780 MPS/UPS
About Our School
A mixed, non-selective secondary school and sixth form, our academy is a dynamic and ambitious school determined to provide an exceptional standard of education to our students, one that is equal to the very best schools in the country. They have the very highest aspirations for all students, both academically and in their wider lives. The conduct of the students is excellent. This exemplary behaviour means that teachers are free to teach the subject that they love in the way that they want. Rated Outstanding teacher training provider (SCITT).
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A supportive leadership team
- Very professional, friendly and cohesive staff body
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and well-behaved children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced
- Excellent CPD and opportunities, within the school and the wider Trust
- Access to a range of employee benefits including on-site gym, season ticket loan, and Perkbox
We Are Seeking
A dedicated teacher who will inspire children with a love of music, both as an academic subject and in the world around them. We want someone who is a tireless advocate for the teaching of Music, who can work with the department to innovate, try new approaches and always look to improve. We are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students. Our academy is an exciting and demanding school and one where students and staff are exceptionally well supported.
- A fantastic Music Teacher, with superb subject knowledge
- UK primary music teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- An ability to make music fun and develop excellence in others
- Prepared to become part of the school community
- Equipped with excellent academic qualifications
- Committed to a knowledge-led curriculum
If you believe you are the person who can excel in this role, this opportunity will provide an exciting and rewarding challenge. If you have a proven track record, are passionate about your craft and looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the role for you!Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know anymore about this and our other opportunities, please visit our website.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such