Job: Ukulele Tutor
Starting Date: September
Role: 3 afternoons a week
Rate: £27 per hour
About Our School
Our client is a large vibrant primary school, looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Ukulele tutor to work three afternoons a week; Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays to teach whole class KS2 ukulele covering PPA time. The school is committed to maintaining a great music provision. You will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher, who makes a real commitment to music provision.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations.
- A very professional friendly, and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- 1 year uk teaching experience
- Experience working with large groups
- Aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make art fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
What 1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Support with professional development
- coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular team-building and networking events.
- £100 cash – refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a ukulele tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via our website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such