Job: Peripatetic Ukulele Tutor
Starting Date: Immediate start
Role: 3 afternoons a week
Rate: £27 per hour
About our school:
Our client is a vibrant primary school who are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Ukulele tutor. The role is to teach for three afternoons a week covering key stage 2. The school are committed to maintaining a great music provision and you will enjoy the support of a fantastic headteacher who makes a real commitment to music education within the school.
What the school offers:
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very enthusiastic, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children.
- 1 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Experience working with large groups
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community.
- Support with professional development
- Coaching & safeguarding training
- Regular team building & networking events
- £100 cash ‘refer a friend’ bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Ukulele teacher who can enthuse, motivate, engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, we want to hear from you. Please apply today via our website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities, email email@example.com
Primary school, Music Teacher’s
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such