Starting Date: September 2023
Role: One day per week
Location: Chiswick, W4Salary: £30 per hour
About The Role
We are currently seeking a specialist Violin and Singing teacher capable of delivering high-quality individual and group lessons for a primary school in Chiswick, W4. The role is one day per week, during school hours. The successful candidate must be able to prepare students for music examinations and concerts and encourage a lifelong love of music. The successful applicant would work on a self-employed basis. We currently require someone to work over 33 weeks throughout the academic year, though this may fluctuate. The successful applicant will join a committed school team, dedicated to maintaining the high standard of music provision within the school.
Our School Offers
- A school that encourages creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children\
- UK primary instrumental teaching experience
- An aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Ability to make music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
1st Note Education Offers
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Excellent rates
- CPD, coaching and safeguarding training
- Regular training and networking events
- £100 cash refer a friend or school bonus scheme
- Personal ongoing support
If you are a Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now