Position: Spring Term
Role: Full Time
Location: London Borough of Barnet
Salary: M1-UPS3 dependant on experience
We are looking for a full-time music teacher to join an academy of schools working across two local one-form entry schools, at the heart of their community. You will have the support of a close, friendly staff team, while being able to collaborate within the larger federation team. Music and performing arts have long had a strong place in our culture with a full and rich curriculum inside and outside the classroom.
This will be a key role engaging the children in the curriculum and coordinating the choir and clubs throughout the year.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have excellent subject knowledge and strong curriculum planning skills
- Be passionate and able to plan and execute high quality performances
- Plan and deliver exciting and purposeful lessons
- Be able to enthuse, inspire and engage children
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- A school that encourages all forms of creative arts and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children
- Classroom support
- Well-resourced music rooms
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK Primary music teaching experience
- QTS preferable, not essential
- A charismatic, spirited and committed person able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes music fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
How to Apply
If you are a Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now