Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: immediate ‚Äì Academic year
Position: KS 1&2 Music Teacher
Role:¬†3 days per week
Salary: ¬£110 – ¬£130 per day ¬†
About the job
¬†Our client is an excellent Primary school, looking for an outstanding experienced music teacher to play a key role within school. Engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs throughout the year. The school has an excellent reputation and an active commitment to maintaining its high standard of music provision across the school.
¬†Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children
- Classroom support ‚Äì a TA or a teacher
- A wide variety of musical instruments and a new, well-resourced music room
- Support for continuing professional development
- A charismatic, spirited and committed person who is able to share their knowledge and passion for music and learning with young people
- A creative, innovative and flexible teacher who is able to work on their own (eg using the lesson plans provided by 1st Note) and collaboratively (eg working with class teachers to devise music lessons that develop from the curriculum being followed)
- Someone who is prepared to become part of the school community ‚Äì eg involved with extra-curricular and community activities
- Good ICT skills ‚Äì eg publish items on the school website
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter.