Job: Primary School Music Teacher
Start Date: January 2019
Position: Teaching Music across KS1&KS2
Role: 3 days a week
Location: London Borough of Wandsworth
Salary:£125 – £135 per day
About our School
Our client is a lovely 2 form entry school that are working hard to create an environment where children will be happy, grow in self-confidence, thrive academically and make the most of the many opportunities they offer. Striving for the pursuit of excellence both inside the classroom and out and in encouraging children to develop their talents, discover new interests and prepare for the world beyond school. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Music Teacher to engage the children in the curriculum and coordinate choir and clubs throughout the year. The school has an excellent resourced music room and an active commitment to achieving high standard of music provision across the school.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability to teach and passionate about Music with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with excellent classroom management and the ability to self motivate as well as drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities in a fun and challenging way.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, children
- A wide variety of musical instruments, well-resourced music room
- Support for continuing professional development
- 2 years UK primary music teaching experience
- Able to commit long-term
- A aspirational and inspirational committed teacher
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to makes Music fun
- Able to improve children’s confidence with music
- Prepared to become part of the school community – eg involved with extra-
- curricular and community activities
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation followed by immediate constructive feedback
- Telephone coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Apply now for an immediate interview with a copy of your CV and a covering letter