Role: Part time, permanent
Position: 4 days a week
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £36,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prepare, deliver and assess Level 2 and Level 3 study programmes in Creative Media Production and Technology.
- To prepare students for the next steps, including employment, apprenticeships and higher education.
- To develop curriculum and technical skills in line with industry standards and to collaborate with the wider Creative Arts department.
- Deliver consistently better teaching sessions, incorporating an effective range of learning strategies that enable outstanding learning outcomes for all students.
- Maintain high expectations to raise students’ ambitions and aspirations, and to realise their full potential.
- Make effective use of technology both within the classroom and via online and independent learning.
- Undertake all aspects of student assessment including internal verification and liaison with external verifiers and awarding bodies, as required.
- Act as a course team leader for designated courses, maintaining up to date student records and delivering against agreed student retention, attendance, success, satisfaction and outcome measures.
- Provide both academic and pastoral support for your students.
- New and experienced applications accepted.
Our College Offers
- 50% discount on existing provision of adult professional courses
- Access to existing provision of adult leisure courses free of charge
- Access to our organisational counsellor
- Childcare financial assistance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted childcare services
- Discounted meals
- Discounted bus travel
- Discounts with the UniDays mobile app
- Costco wholesale membership
- Eye care examination and spectacles vouchers
- No joining fees at Leisure centres
- NUS discount cards
- Low-cost hairdressing, barbering and beauty treatments
- Technology products salary sacrifice scheme
- And so much more!
- A degree and / or professional qualification in Media or related subject area.
- A relevant teaching qualification or commitment to complete within first two years of contract.
- Highly proficient use of Adobe Premiere and After Effects for video production.
- Highly skilled in single camera, multi-camera and green screen techniques.
- Experience of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience in sound production and sound editing.
- A track record of developing students’ higher-level critical thinking skills.
- Highly developed course team leadership skills, and effective implementation of quality systems and engagement with student voice as a driver for quality improvement.
- Up to date knowledge of safeguarding, equality and diversity, health and safety and child protection legislation, as it affects learning.
- Experience of supporting students through the UCAS application process.
- Well-developed organisational, communication and teamwork skills.
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer as School or a friend and receive £100.00! See website for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mails from us, please reply to this message to confirm as such