Position: SEN Music Teacher
Start Date: September – Academic year
Role: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable possibly permanent for the right candidate
About our School
Our School in Wandsworth educate pupils of all ages primary to secondary who are visually impaired, including those who are multi-disabled visually impaired, deaf-blind and have more profound learning difficulties and complex health needs. The specialist area of work is addressing sensory and physical difficulties. They are fortunate in having one of the largest and most highly specialist team of professionals located together in the UK. Specialist teachers adopt an integrated and collaborative team approach to working with other specialists. Working together we work to understand in depth individual children’s strengths and needs and work in partnership with parents to enable pupils to achieve personalised goals.
The Ideal Applicant
- Must have teaching experience in either a SEN School/ Mainstream
- Music Teacher / Music Graduate / teaching experience
- Must have taught SEN pupils
- Your teaching experience must be either within a mainstream or SEN school
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the UK curriculum
- You are a Good to Outstanding practitioner
- You can successfully plan, deliver & teach a fun and engaging lesson
What 1st Note Education Offers
- Support with Lesson Plans
- Personal coaching
- Training and development opportunities.
Please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
Primary school, Music Teacher’s
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Email your CV now
If you do not wish to continue receiving e-mail, please reply to this message with unsubscribe.